Liveblogging Thundarr the Barbarian 1.  

Saturday, April 26, 2008

We're four Labatt's in since The Baby's gone to sleep and Boomerang is about to show "Thundarr the Barbarian" in four minutes. So what better way time than to live-blogg this historic broadcast?

NOTE: I've never actually live-blogged anything, so I don't know how it works. Do you write all in one post, or do I just keep hitting the "publish post" button as I write? I don't know! I guess we'll figure it out. Two minutes to go.

I'm opting for the one long post up until every commercial break. I also reserve the right to go back and spell check this, since my typing is less than accurate, and my spelling worse. I'll also add in tags and shit later.

1 comments: to “ Liveblogging Thundarr the Barbarian 1.

girthy said...

boomerang = no commercial breaks.

you get fake pauses where they should be, mini-promos for boomerang with cool-looking faux action figures that you wish they really made, a 22 minute show, and at least 2-3 superman or space ghost shorts.

but you know this... now.

Post a Comment

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster